In addition to our vast specialized expertise in the Construction, De Sealing of Infrastructure Projects and Land Use Practices, our real estate litigators represent owners, affordable and market-rate developers, lenders, investors, borrowers, hotels and resorts, landlords, tenants, and a variety of other clients in every sphere of real estate disputes involving real property such as those arising from:
- Purchase and sale agreements, including interpretation, breach of contract, and specific performance actions, as well as rescission and restitution claims.
- Claims by or against real estate agents and brokers for nondisclosure and compensation.
- Claims by or against title insurance and escrow companies.
- Option agreements, including timely exercise and application of an option agreement.
- Easements, including recorded easements, negative easements, prescriptive easements, and adverse possession.
- Neighbor and boundary disputes.
- Fraud, misrepresentation, and failure to disclose in a variety of different types of real estate transactions.
- Title matters including priority of liens and bona fide purchaser/encumbranceclaims.
- VACATION OF RENTED PREMISES
- MUNICIPAL LAWS AND COMPLAINCES
- GETTING BUILDING PLANS SANCTIONED BY GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES
- DRAFTING OF ROAD CONTRACTS
- JOINT VENTURES , TENDERS AND BUSINESS CONTRACTS