Majority of our attorneys specialize in different aspects of real estate laws. As a result, when it comes to real estate litigation we are the pre-eminent law firm to handle all kind of Real Estate disputes.
Along with advising our clients, we prepares legal documentation for the purchase, leasing, sale as well as mortgage of real estate properties including commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential properties. Our firm also advises Real Estate and Construction Industries on the local laws applicable on them, such as stamp duties, requirements of registration, etc. As an integral part of this area of practice, we also advise on licensing and regulatory approvals required from government and other statutory agencies.
We provide an extensive range of legal services to Domestic as well as our NRI (Non Resident Indian) clients, keeping in mind the difficulties faced by them in search of best infrastructure projects for investment and residential purposes.
The firm has been regularly engaged by various stakeholders in the sector to provide a range of legal services, including:
- Corporate advisory
- Contracting and transactions
- Private Equity investments
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Leasing & Licensing of Real Property Assets;
- Drafting and reviewing of Agreements for Sale, Conveyance Deeds, Lease Deeds, Leave & License Agreements; Power of Attorney, Indemnity Deeds, Guarantees etc;
- Dispute Resolution
The firm have been involved in conducting legal due diligence in relation to such projects and has drafted/reviewed various types of documents including transaction documents such as:
- Memorandum of Understandings/ Term Sheets
- Shareholders/ Subscription/ Share Purchase Agreements;
- Development Agreements;
- Joint Development Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements and other related documents/ agreements;